With the latest Adobe Media Encoder software, you can now export your projects into a playable content on any screen. Also, you can now optimize your videos and selecting its resolution has become so easy. This software has been very popular ever since it was released because of its power on video editing. This is why many people want to know how to download Adobe Media Encoder 2018. If you are one of them, then read more below.
Adobe Media Encoder 2018 Software Specifications
Before you download the software, you should first take a look at its specifications. This should help you determine if your device is capable of running it. The following are the specs:
- Application Name: Adobe Media Encoder
- Total Size: 54.59 MB
- Version Series: 6.01
- Minimum Operating System Required: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Publisher: Adobe Systems
Useful and Most Recent Features of the Adobe Media Encoder 2018
The following are the features of the software that you ought to know:
- The software packs a very intuitive interface that lets you experience the perfect job of editing your videos.
- You can create a queue of tasks to order the videos you are going to edit.
- You can set up your own presets for easy navigation. You can even name them.
- The Video Section allows you to set basic video settings such as the frame rate, aspect, field order, level, TV standard, and resolution.
How to Download and Install Adobe Media Encoder 2018
To download and install the software, follow these 3 simple and easy-to-follow steps:
- Download the software from this website.
- Install the software in your device.
- Open the software and then enjoy editing videos.
Indeed, Adobe Media Encoder is an extremely useful video editing software which packs a lot of features making it extremely popular among video editors. It is, therefore, the time for you to download Adobe Media Encoder 2018.