OpenVPN For Windows Free Download
OpenVPN For Windows is the world’s best robust and also a very highly flexible VPN daemon. OpenVPN also supports the SSL/TLS security, also ethernet bridging, also TCP or UDP tunnel transport using the proxies or NAT, also support for the dynamic IP addresses and DHCP, scalability to hundreds or thousands of users, and portability to maximum major OS platforms.
OoenVPN also provides you a free VPN service which supports both of TCP and UDP from various servers. This amazing software also provides you a configuration for the different UDP and also TCP server and also many ports that we can use in OpenVPN connect to get our internet connection tunneled.
OpenVPN is also a very tightly and also very completely bound to the OpenSSL library, and also the derives much of its crypto abilities from it.
OpenVPN also supports the conventional encryption using a pre-shared secret key that is the Static Key mode or a public key security that is the SSL or TLS mode using client and also server certificates. OpenVPN also supports non-encrypted TCP or UDP tunnels.
OpenVPN is specially designed to work with the TUN or TAP virtual networking interface that exists on the maximum platforms. Overall, OpenVPN aims to offer many of the key features of IPSec but with a relatively lightweight footprint.
- It includes the tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter covering a single UDP or single TCP port.
- You can also pick between the static-key based conventional encryption or also a certificate-based public key encryption.
- You can also use the static, also the pre-shared keys or also the TLS-based dynamic key exchange.
- You can also use a real-time adaptive link compression and also the traffic-shaping to manage the link bandwidth utilization.
- It also has a tunnel network all over the NAT.
- You can very easily create the secure ethernet bridges using the virtual tap devices.
- You can also control the OpenVPN with using a GUI on your Windows or Mac OS X.
Download Free OpenVPN For Windows
File Size: 1.65 MB