Autofill Extension CRX for Chrome Free
Autofill extension is special made for one purpose that is to fill form fields automatically on page load without of any interaction from the user. That is the main and primary function of this app but it can do more. Google Chrome itself built-in autofill feature but there are some limitations because it does not work on all form fields and requires you to select from a drop-down menu. Even if you’re happy with Chrome’s Autofill, you may still need this extension if you want more automation and power at your fingertips.
- Easily manageable application where you can create profiles to better organize your autofill rules.
- You can use the Form fields wizard infobar to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at the HTML code.
- There’s an option to automatically save text fields in case Chrome crashes.
- With use of powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill (supports ‘lookbehind’).
- With use of special variables to reference other field values, increment/decrement numbers, and output random data e.g numbers, alphanumeric characters and even words from a set.
- Give you Quick access to add autofill rules using the toolbar icon; execute all autofill rules in a profile and more through the right-click context menu.
- With Import/Export option you back up your settings to a local file or import them into the Autofill add-on for Firefox.
- You can use the mouse or the keyboard for improved accessibility.
-Simplified Chinese supported (translate Autofill into your local language if it’s not currently listed.
– Added link to Version History
– Improved Options page handling
– Migrated to options_ui in manifest
– Changed minimum Chrome version to 40
App Technical Info:
Type: Free Browser Extension
Require Chrome: 40.0 and up
File Type: CRX
File Size: 245 KB
Download Autofill Extension CRX for Chrome Free
[downloads url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/07aaa79bqqypf9d/Autofill-Extension+7.1.0.crx” size=”245KB” ]