Download Double Exposure Photoshop Action Free
Double Exposure Photoshop Action Download Free
Photoshop is a great tool for photographers and designers. With the help of this, you can Create a wonderful effect of double exposure just in few seconds. After action editing work, you can add a color tone or gradient to your composition. You can Download Double Exposure Photoshop Action Free from here, a link is given below.
How to configure Photoshop to work with Actions:
1. First, of you Make sure you are using the Photoshop English version.
2. Use the RGB Mode with 8 Bits color then check these settings, go to Image >> Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi then the action will not function correctly. So, go to Image >> Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of a brush to 100.
How to combine my actions in this Acton?
here are the simple steps that you need to follow.
- Open your photo
- Play the first action
- Save the result as an image
- Open the previously saved image
- Play the second action
Download Creative Mega Branding Identity Pack Free
APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED: Adobe Photoshop
FILE TYPES: ATN