If you ever been unable to delete a file in Windows, and can’t configure what program is using it. Unlocker is the best solution. Have you ever seen these Windows error messages?
- Cannot delete folder: it is being used by another program or person.
- Cannot delete file: access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by other program or user.
- Make sure the disk in not full or write-protected and that file is not currently in use.
Unlockar can help. Simply right click the folder and file and select Unlocker. If folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear. Simply click Unlock All and your are done!
Download Unlocker Free For Windows:
[downloads url=”https://www.mediafire.com/?l8abet5eesmtoyt” size=”1MB” ]