Download WindowsPager To Organize Windows On Multiple Desktops
Download WindowsPager To Organize Your Windows On Multiple Desktops For Windows Free. WindowsPager allows you to organize your cluttered desktop in up to four virtual desktops that you can quickly switch between from system tray. Alternatively, of constantly minimizing & maximizing windows to switch among them, you can easily arrange them on their own (virtual) desktop & then change between work environments with the just a click.
WindowsPager also helps in moving windows from one virtual desktop to another by just right-clicking on the title bar or dragging the window between the desktops from the mini-review in the taskbar.
The mini-reviews are a helpful feature that lets you have an eye on where your tools are running. They show a small desktop overview with application icons & window positions for each of your desktops, making it simple to manage them or to move windows between them. Other great features include support for “sticky” windows, keyboard commands to move windows & an opportunity to keep windows on top of all others.
Portable, no installation. So Download WindowsPager To Organize Your Windows On Multiple Desktops Free.
- virtual desktops, workspaces for Windows Vista/7/XP/2000
- arrange your running applications on different desktops to improve overview
- integration into the panel
- several patterns possible
- 64 bit support
- move windows between desktops by drag ‘n drop or by using the window menu
- optional keyboard shortcuts for switching the desktop
- set a window “sticky”: always visible
- “Mini-Windows” give an overview from each desktop
- support for “Flashing-Windows” (notify for new messages in Mirc for example)
- keep a window above all others by selecting “Keep on top” from the window menu
- drag `n drop between desktops
- dual/multi monitor support
- no administrator rights necessary
- no installation
- safe: automatic window restore even on crash by use of two separate processes.
Download WindowsPager Freeware