EVGA Precision XOC is a software equipped with various options needed to make tweaks to Nvidia graphics cards. So if it is optimizing performance or device cooling that you need, then you can rely on the EVGA Precision XOC. If you want to download EVGA Precision XOC, then it is time for you to read the article below.
Specifications of EVGA Precision XOC
Before you download the software, you should first take a look at its specifications. This should help you determine if your device is capable of running the app. The following are the specs:
- Application Name: EVGA Precision XOC
- Total Size: 49.4 MB
- Developer: EVGA Corporation
- Minimum Operating System Required: Windows Vista
- Last Update: May 2018
Features of the EVGA Precision XOC
The following are the features of the software:
- You can take advantage of the RGB LED controlling feature to deal with multiple cards.
- You can maximize clocks using the K-Boost functions
- You can view an on-screen display when you play games with DirectX 12.
- It can tweak voltage and frequency points dynamically and independently.
- It has a linear mode that facilitates overclocking in just one click.
- It can maximize the cooling of your device.
- It can increase your GPU’s performance.
- You can tinker with the power and temperature.
- You can restore settings to default anytime you want in just one click of a button.
How to Download and Install EVGA Precision XOC
To download and install the software, follow these 3 simple and easy-to-follow steps:
- Download the software from this website.
- Install it in your device.
- Open the software and then start optimizing the performance of your device.
So what are you waiting for? If maximizing your device’s performance is what you are looking for, then you should now download EVGA Precision XOC.