FileZilla cross-platform FTP client Software. It is a cross-platform graphical FTP, SFTP and FTPS file management tool available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and more. It helps you to quickly move files between your computer and web server. If you can use it for a regular basis you might like the advanced features like manual configuration and speed limit monitoring.
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5, and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search
If you like it, see some screenshots of FileZilla.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fix display of server names containing ampersands in several dialogs
- Fix regular expression filter in the quick search panel
- Fix a crash if files are added to the queue when there are already files for multiple different servers in the queue
- Fix a crash applying filters when there are no selected files and the focused item is past the new file count
- Fix a crash if emptying the queue while a directory creation item is active
- Fix a potential crash if FileZilla is being closed the moment a delayed dialog has already been created but before it is shown.
Download FileZilla cross-platform FTP client Software