MSI Live Update is an extremely powerful tool that lets you update your firmware, drivers, and BIOS in your computer provided that it uses MSI motherboard. It is very important to keep your motherboard and graphics card drivers updated because it allows you to make your device function properly. If you want to download MSI Live Update for Windows, then you should continue reading below.
MSI Live Update Software Specifications
Before you download MSI Live Update, you should first take a look at its specifications. This should help you determine if your device is compatible with the update. The following are the specs:
- Update Name: MSI Live Update
- Developer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
- File Size: 19.1 MB
- Minimum Operating System Required: Windows XP
- System Requirement: MSI Mainboard
Features of the MSI Live Update
The following are the features that you can get from using the MSI Live Update:
- It comes with tools that can handle all the updates needed by the application.
- It has system information that will guide you through all installation processes.
- It will scan your device and display a report with detailed descriptions of outdated MSI components.
- It comes with graphics drivers that can function as the main driver for the same application.
- You can deal with all the seemingly complicated functions very easily because of its user-friendliness.
- It has very minimal compatibility issues.
How to Download and Install MSI Live Update for Windows
To download and install MSI Live Update, follow these 3 simple and easy-to-follow steps:
- Download the software from this website.
- Install it in your device.
- Open the application and then start updating your MSI motherboard.
Keeping your MSI mainboard updated is very important. That’s why you should now download MSI Live Update for Windows now.