YouTube is the most popular video watching application today. It has millions of users from all over the world and also millions of videos uploaded. However, the original or standard app can be a bit difficult to use. If you want, you can use the YouTube Go app. It keeps you away from data crisis and internet connectivity issues. You can even watch videos without internet. If you want to download YouTube Go APK, then you should continue reading below.
YouTube Go APK Application Specifications
Before you download YouTube Go APK, you should first take a look at its specifications. This should help you determine if your device is capable of running the app. The following are the specs:
- Application Name: YouTube Go
- Total Size: 9.42 MB
- Version Series: 1.26.55
- Minimum Android Version Required: Android 4.1 Jelly bean
- Last Update: July 20, 2018
YouTube Go APK Useful and Most Recent Features
The main features of the YouTube Go APK are as follows:
- You can save video in two different formats or resolution: low quality 144 pixel or Standard Quality 360 pixel.
- You can save videos directly into your SD card or internal memory depending in where you want.
- You can use the preview feature which allows you to see the entire video without having to click on and watch it.
- The quality of the video that you want to download can give you a choice of how to spend your data.
- You can share the videos that you downloaded to your friends and family.
Download and Install YouTube Go APK
To download and install YouTube Go APK, follow these 3 simple and easy-to-follow steps:
- Download the WhatsApp APK from this website.
- Install the APK in your gadget.
- Open the app and then start watching videos in YouTube Go in the most cost-effective way.
Now, you can watch videos offline with the YouTube Go app. There are more things you can do in this app. So now, you should download YouTube Go APK.